These little bites are the perfect and healthy addition to your holiday fest! Plus these tasty treats only contain 4 ingredients, come together in just 15 minutes!
- Freeze Dried Organic Strawberries
- Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- Medjool Dates
- Soak dates in hot water for about 10 minutes to soften them, and then drain and take the pits out before adding them in the next step
- Combine freeze dried strawberries and dates in a food processor, pulsing until chopped and somewhat combined.
- Add almonds and coconut and pulse until you have a relatively fine crumb that is moist and combined. If it seems too dry, add water (I used 2 tsp) and pulse again to combine. You should be able to squeeze the mixture in your fingers and have it all stick together.
- Use a cookie scoop or tablespoon to scoop out mixture and roll into balls. Place in a glass container or baking tray lined with parchment paper.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to eat. These are also freezer friendly, thaw over night before serving. Enjoy!
For more nutritional and shopping tips about this recipe and for more deliciously healthy recipes visit www.afoodiesbliss.com