Are you confused about all the Medicare choices? Are you turning 65 soon? Are you 65+ but wondering if you have the best plan?
As a licensed insurance Agent with my focus on Medicare, I am here to help you determine the best Medicare product that meets both your medical and financial needs.
Understanding the basics fo Medicare can be daunting:
- What does Part A cover and is there a cost?
- What does Part B cover and what is the cost?
- What is Original Medicare and what does it cover?
- I’ve hear about Part C but am not sure what that covers
- Medicare Supplements – are they for me?
- Medicare Advantage Plans?
- Whice product(s) require a referral to a specialist?
- Stand Alone Prescription Plans? Is that Part D?
- Late enrolment penalty for Part D?
All these questions are covered in my no cost, no obligation consultation which can be completed either in person or virtually if that is more comfortable in today’s environment.
I have focused on helping seniors navigate the Medicare Maze for more than 10 years. My primary goal is explaining all the choices and working with clients to find the best possible plan to meet their individual needs.
Each year I complete extensive certifications for each of the carrier I represent. I keep current on new products being introduced as benefits can change from year to year.
I keep in contact with my clients through the year and am here to answer questions and concerns as the year progresses.
I look forward to helping seniors as we approach the Annual Enrolment Period, October 15 – December 7 2021 for the calendar year 2022.
Please reach out to me for your no cost, no obligation consultation.
Joanna Gebhard – License #CA-0L37143
J Gebhart Insurance Services
firstname.lastname@example.org | 760-218-2980
This is a solicitation for insurance and not connected to Federal Medicare Program