Submitted in by Debbie
Amaze your guests with this refreshing color-pop!
To make the ombré drinks and ice-cubes:
- Homemade Lemonade, Sprite, or 7-up as a base
- Kool-Aid Concentrated Squeeze Bottles (Any Flavour)
- Ice Cube Tray
- Optional: to make it alcoholic, Vodka or Tequila make nice mixers with this recipe
- Using Kool-Aid’s small squeeze bottles, dilute the Koolaid mix with water and fill an ice cube tray to freeze.
Fill glass with clear soda or homemade lemonade (and shot of vodka or tequila if desired) then add the frozen Kool-Aid ice cubes to glass and watch as the color bleeds into the water as the ice melts, creating an ombré effect.
Our desert climate is rich with lemons, so feel inspired to make this drink homemade with your garden lemons!
Homemade Lemonade Recipe:
Cut recipe in half if needed
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 1 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 6 cups of water