DO YOU WANT TO SOUND SMART AND WITTY? TRY THESE CLEVER JOKES WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS!
- What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical
question? (The joke has no answer because it is ironically
a rhetorical question)
- A pun, a play on words, and a limerick walk into a
bar. No joke.
- C, E-flat, and G walk into a bar.
The bartender shows them the door and says,
“Sorry, we don’t serve minors. “
- It’s hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs.
Because they always take things literally.
- What did the DNA say to the other DNA?
Do these genes make me look fat?
- A photon is going through airport
The TSA agent asks if he has any luggage.
Go to Se
The photon responds, “No, I’m traveling light. “